You're in mile 18 and all you have to do is get to the next water station. Up ahead you see them. The group of happy cheering volunteers handing out half-filled paper cups of water. Only a few more steps and aawwhh! You're there! Take a break! Walk a few minutes! And enjoy the sights and sounds. You deserve it!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 Changes Challenge

Another blogger offered up a challenge:  Change 3 things for a month.  So I thought about what I needed to do to kick start my workouts to get ready for summer racing season.  I came up with:
  1. No late night eating
  2. Follow my workout schedule (provided by BRC Fit Team)
  3. Get back down below a 10:30 min/mile
Well 1 and 2 are looking like they are going to be pretty easy to stick with.  Just takes a little control and dedication.  Number 3 is going to take some work.  I'm still sitting at 11:30-12:00 min/mile.  Maybe with the help of 2 I'll get there.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Good luck with the 3 Changes Challenge. It sounds like you've got some solid goals ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. good challenges! I have been trying to focus on getting my time down because I know I"m just sort of letting myself take it easy a lot of days

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will be able to do all of the above! You truly motivate me! Keep it up! That way I have to push hard to beat you! :)

    ReplyDelete