You're in mile 18 and all you have to do is get to the next water station. Up ahead you see them. The group of happy cheering volunteers handing out half-filled paper cups of water. Only a few more steps and aawwhh! You're there! Take a break! Walk a few minutes! And enjoy the sights and sounds. You deserve it!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Challenges Update

I'm so bummed.  Only days into this challenge and I've messed up on two out of the three.  I've missed two workouts (there is still time tonight for a workout, but with the icky weather, I'm just not into it) and last night, I woke up to let the dogs out and snacked on some goldfish.  I'm addicted to those little buggers.  I have been eating well this week.  But had too many diet sodas today.  I'll pay for it later when I won't be able to get to sleep. 

Tomorrow is a new day.  Training run with the group.  It's gonna be a good one.  Get at least one out of three. 10:00 min/mile here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment