You're in mile 18 and all you have to do is get to the next water station. Up ahead you see them. The group of happy cheering volunteers handing out half-filled paper cups of water. Only a few more steps and aawwhh! You're there! Take a break! Walk a few minutes! And enjoy the sights and sounds. You deserve it!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Get my @ss in gear!

Let's get this thing going again!

I've just been in a funky mood for months now.  I get up in the morning and I feel like I could mark off everything on my to-do list, but by the time I get home...nothing!  I just want to sit on the couch and do nothing.  My house is starting to look like an episode of "Hoarding".

This year started off with my Rottie being diagnosed with lymphoma which is what probably started this mood.  I was hoping her remission would change things, nope.  Sign-up for the BRC Fit Team didn't even phase things. 

Now as my fat chick clothes (which I unfortunately hung on to like an idiot) are starting to cling like a fleece shirt to a pair of panty-hose, I'm drive to a new form of aarrrggghhh!  It's nice I work at a clothing store part-time so I can buy new things, but I'm slowly moving up & up & up in sizes instead of the good direction. 

So I figured if I had something that occupied my time, like a blog, kept me from boredom eating, like a blog, and humiliated me to the point of losing the pudge, like a blog that tells everyone about my pudge, I might actually get moving off the couch and finally get out of this mood I'm in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Friend,

    Love your blog! See you bright and early to start working off some of that pudge!

    ReplyDelete