Iowa Girl Eats for the recipe!
In the mix:
• 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
• 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds (I didn't put these in because I couldn't find them)
• 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze
• 1 Tablespoon almond butter
• 1 frozen banana
• enough spinach to fill the blender to the top!
I was very skeptical about this recipe. She said it doesn't taste like spinach. I just kept looking at her pictures of the blender with all of that green! So I've had this frozen banana in my fridge for about a week now just tempting me to try it. I picked up some more almond butter last night and this morning decided it was time. This stuff is really good. I don't even taste one bit of the spinach. Trust me! Try it!