You're in mile 18 and all you have to do is get to the next water station. Up ahead you see them. The group of happy cheering volunteers handing out half-filled paper cups of water. Only a few more steps and aawwhh! You're there! Take a break! Walk a few minutes! And enjoy the sights and sounds. You deserve it!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Goodbye my dear friend - Jersey Girl (02/18/2006-08/05/2010)

Rest in peace sweet baby.  No more pain.  No more chemo.  Go play Boog and I'll see you soon! 
Love you Monkey Butt!

3 comments:

  1. This makes me cry. :( I am so, so, so very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am so so sorry. I work in a vet hospital, and amazingly, the loss of someone's beloved pet is something you never become numb to. They are our true friends and our chosen family. I'm so sorry for your loss, but find comfort in the many many cherished memories.

    ReplyDelete