You're in mile 18 and all you have to do is get to the next water station. Up ahead you see them. The group of happy cheering volunteers handing out half-filled paper cups of water. Only a few more steps and aawwhh! You're there! Take a break! Walk a few minutes! And enjoy the sights and sounds. You deserve it!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Why does doing the right thing feel so wrong?

So it's almost 8 a.m. and I'm not lined up for my half marathon.  Last night over some Ben & Jerry's FroYo, I decided not to go.  My foot feels better and I know I could do the race, but would I be able to do the Denver Marathon afterwards is the bigger question.  So this morning I'm spending some quality time with my puppy and then later today I might try to get a few miles in.  Orthotics appt. tomorrow.

Since I'm not running, I provide this for your enjoyment - my 4 month old Rottie:

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... she's adorable. :) I love a puppy's curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! I might have to look into get one of those toys for Freddie and Charlie!

    ReplyDelete