You're in mile 18 and all you have to do is get to the next water station. Up ahead you see them. The group of happy cheering volunteers handing out half-filled paper cups of water. Only a few more steps and aawwhh! You're there! Take a break! Walk a few minutes! And enjoy the sights and sounds. You deserve it!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Last Five Months in Pictures!

Well I didn't fall off the face of the earth, I just got wrapped up in my new puppy and relaxing so I took a break from blogging. It had somewhat consumed a lot of my time and I needed to enjoy raising my new Rottie, Summer. I didn't figure everyone wanted to hear about her and not about running.

I do, however, want to show everyone (who cares) how Summer has progressed and grown over the last 5 months.  She's now 7 months old and weighs over 50 pounds. Enjoy!












I have signed up for my next big race and will be blogging about it.  I did want to do a fundraiser for this race and will be creating a new webpage for it.  I'll keep everyone informed on when I kick things off.  For now, it's training time for the Flying Pig !

3 comments: